Sunday 27 March 2016

What I bought at the supermarket...



Hi Friends,

I normally don't pay much attention to what I'm eating but recently it seems to be all I'm blogging about?! That's what it feels like anyway! I thought today I'd post about what I bought from the supermarket this week - by category! This may sound like a bit of an odd post, but actually a lot of people post the odd meal that they eat but not their overall weekly shop.



Meat:
-1 packet of minced meat

Fruit:
-1 packet of strawberries
-1 bag of oranges
-1 packet of blueberries

Vegetables:
-1 packet of butternut squash
-1 packet of broccoli and peas
-2 big red peppers
-1 packet of carrots
-1 carton of butternut squash soup
-1 packet of falafels
-2 avocados
-1 packet of courgetti

Dairy:
-1 packet of cheese
-1 pot of total greek yoghurt

Snacks:
-2 packets of food doctor bean mix
-1 packet of mixed nuts

Drinks:
-1 carton of juice
-1 small carton of milk

This is with the assumption that I have my every day essentials e.g. garlic, pepper, salt etc already at home.

I hope you've enjoyed this post. March has been a big month of change for my diet and I'm loving it. This doesn't mean I won't treat myself when I'm out with friends, but when I'm at home alone or with my family I've been much stricter on what I'm eating.

Love & hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment