Monday 28 March 2016

Mac Lipstick Collection!

mac, lipstick, collection, obsession, make up, beauty,


Hi Friends,

I have a silly amount of Mac lipsticks. It's just one of those things in my make up collection that is excessive. I actually gave a couple away to friends recently that I don't wear but I've still ended up with 40. HOW.
Anyway, today I thought I would do a quick post about my top 10!

mac, make up, lipstick, collection, beauty,

Aren't they lovely. I'm obsessed. From left to right we have: Sunny Seoul, Brave, Dark Side, "O", Plum Dandy, Twig, Retro, Ruby Woo, Positively Dashing and Perpetual Flame. When I laid them all out I was slightly concerned that they'd all look really similar on camera but actually I think I've got a quite good mix! As you can probably tell, pink isn't really my thing - most of the colours are neutral darker shades which I think suits me best. 

What are your favourites from Mac? Hopefully they're ones that I already own so I'm not tempted to go out and try some more! 

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment