Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Favourites!



Hi Friends,

Today I wanted to post my March favourites. I've actually not worn that much make up for about 3 weeks. I've had another difficult month which seems to have been a theme this year - it must change! This means I typically wear less make up because I'm stressed and it just seems like the last priority for me, so its a few more random favourites this month!

I want to start off by saying how much I'm loving the Zoella hand cream. My hands have been so dry - who knows why, but they have! It smells amazing and I really like using it. Even when days have been stressful/crazy I've really enjoyed this little luxury.


Santa was super generous and gave me hoop earrings from Madewell which I'm a big fan of. They're very much my style and I've worn them SO much this year.


Food wise, yep, I'm talking about them again, the Food Doctor bean mix! Go buy some. Seriously. If I get hungry between meals a small handful of these fills me up really fast... but then I want about 10 more handfuls because they taste so good.


Okay mini story time. I went horse riding with some colleagues recently which was hilarious. I had to borrow one of my friends boots because I didn't have the right footwear. They were from Topshop and looked like riding boots even though they weren't. She then told me that she didn't wear them much and that I could have them. She's so generous - it's unreal. I ADORE them and have worn them non-stop.


Each day I've been wearing my Hollister perfume which I'm a big fan of. I'm a terrible scent-describer so please go smell it in the shop! I've been wearing it to work and its the ONLY beauty product I've been wearing consistently for the past month so I knew it had to be included!



Last but by no means least is creating art. I've been working on a colleagues journal recently and it's been a fantastic stress relief for me. Her style is very colorful which I love and wanted to try because I typically work in very neutral tones. Here is a sneak peak of what I did in her book, but I will do a proper post about it on Friday!

Love & hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment