Tuesday 26 January 2016

2016 Travel Goals!



Hi Friends!

When I reflected on my trip to Singapore in 2015 I wanted to start planning my travels for 2016! Traveling always seems to be the highlight of my year so I'm ready to jump into new adventures this year and I've picked 5 places!


1) Florence in Italy! I'm studying Renaissance art so this is super relevant for me this year and I'll love to see the art I'm studying in person.

2) Spain! I love visiting Spain with my friends and I'm hoping that we will go again this summer. Getting time to relax with my favourite people there is amazing.



3) Copenhagen in Denmark! One of my best friends lives in Copenhagen and I love visiting her so I'm hoping to fit in a trip to see her this year. It's one of my favourite cities to explore and obviously it's cheaper for me to have a holiday there because I don't have to pay for accommodation!

4) Los Angeles. My family have mentioned visiting there this summer but we're also aiming for New Zealand the summer after so we may go somewhere a bit nearer this year. It would be amazing to visit either of these places and I realize how fortunate I am to be able to go to either of them. We've also been discussing Croatia because we have family friends there, which would obviously also be an amazing alternative.

5) Mykonos in Greece. I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to go there this year, but I'd love to be able to because I think it looks beautiful and super relaxing. Mykonos is one of my dream holiday destinations so it may be on my 'Travel Goals' every year.

Where do you want to travel this year?

I hope you're having a good week :)

Love & hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment