Monday 30 May 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette!



Hi Friends,

Today I want to talk to you about possibly my favourite palette EVER. Brace yourself, because that is one huge statement.

I talked about the Too Faced sweet peach palette very briefly in my summer essentials but I NEED to talk about it more. In fact, don't be surprised if I mention it in every post ever from now on. Maybe not every post, but a fair few.


I want to show you these GORGEOUS colours. They're really pigmented and suit my colouring perfectly. I'm pretty sure this palette will be my most used product this summer - just look at it. The colours go so well together and the majority are neutral, which is definitely my style. 


The top row: white peach, luscious, just peachy, bless her heart, tempting and charmed I'm sure


Middle row: nectar, cobbler, candied peach, bellini, peach pit and delectable


Bottom row: peaches 'n cream, georgia, caramelized, puree, summer yum, talk derby to me

It was a BIT of a challenge to do these swatches on myself but, as you can see, the colours are beautiful. It retails at about £36 which is pretty impressive for 18 shadows that are this gorgeous and pigmented. 

I hope you've enjoyed this little review,

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment