Thursday 19 May 2016

The Juice Solution!


Hi Friends,

Today I wanted to share with you one of my new favourite recipe books - The Juice Solution! It's filled with amazing juice recipes which I've been loving this Spring/Summer. It's filled with over 90 recipes which are all super tempting and delicious. These drinks always cheer me up if I'm having a down day and make me feel so much more full of energy!

The four chapters are based on what you're wanting from the drink and they're called: Energize, Fuel, Detox and Protect. It doesn't just talk about the recipes but also which juicer to pick, the process, why juice is good for you, how to store juice, tips and tricks and what each ingredient gives you. 


It's my favourite book for drinks and I really recommend it for this summer! 

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment