Sunday 15 May 2016

Project 10 Pan!


Hi Friends,

So... I haven't posted for just over a week. Normally I post every other day but if I'm being honest I've had a lot on my mind. It's been a hard week and I needed that time to re-cooperate and get back on my feet. I'm ready to get back into it so expect posts pretty much every day this week to make up for it!

My gorgeous friend posted the other day about the fact that she is embarking on Project 10 Pan (see her post here!) and as I read it I thought 'ya know what... I NEED TO DO THIS'. SO today I've decided that I'm not going to buy any more make up until I have finished 10 whole products. I'm on a make up spending ban!


Project 10 pan was a bit of a craze a while back but I've spent SO much money this month on make up that I've decided that perhaps it's necessary. I find it really easy to spend a lot of money on make up because, lets get real, I LOVE it. I've decided that for me this project includes all skincare, body products.. everything. I'm going to make sure that I use 10 products up entirely and make sure to post back to you guys after. The reason I'm doing this is that I occasionally forget just how much make up I have. This month I've bought 2 expensive eyeshadow palettes and realised that there are already so many that I don't use which I either need to start using or give away to a friend.

I'll keep you up to date and show you what I used up when I've finished! I hope a few of you start this too.

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment