Saturday 28 May 2016

Saturday Snacks!



Hi Friends,

Today I wanted to share with you a few more of my favourite snacks. Sometimes this feels like all I talk about, but I love snacks.


First up - don't hate me but I'm going to talk about another Food Doctor snack. These are the savory roasted soya beans. Although I definitely prefer the Bean Mix these are also delicious. I really love this brand generally for healthy food, their granola is also great!



Secondly, this seems ridiculous as a snack but I pretty much exclusively drink water so whenever I have elderflower cordial or squash it feels like a snack. That is that saddest sentence, but there ya go! I'm a big fan of having fruit in my drinks as well and that's been something I've been doing a lot recently.



Lastly, these Deli pita chips. Holy moly. These are so so yummy. I particularly love the sweet chili and sour cream flavour, they taste like a pizza base. Slightly shamefully the first time I bought these I ate an entire packet alone. But there we go! Shows how delicious they are! This is the roasted garlic with mediterranean herbs pack and they are very near being empty too... whoops.



I hope this gives you a little bit of inspiration for the next time you're food shopping!

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment