Monday 16 May 2016

10 make up products under £10!



Hi Friends,

My favourite chum commented on one of my posts once that every beauty product I post about is expensive... and ya know what? She's bloody right. I have a slight obsession with Charlotte Tilbury, Mac, Urban Decay, Too Faced... so most of my posts will focus on these expensive brands. BUT I do still LOVE drugstore brands. What I mean by this is anything that can be purchased from Boots or Superdrug. 

I'm going to tell you 10 of my favourite products under £10 and I'll keep updating this, because there's so many I couldn't possibly fit it all into one post! 


1. Revolution Highlighter - Peach Lights - £3.00 
2. Sleek blush - Life's a Peach - £4.99 
3. Max Factor Excess Shimmer - Copper - £7.99 
4. Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner - £6.00 
5. Clinique Chubby Stick - Richer Raisin - I got this on sale so actually it's more than £10... Sorry. 
6. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Coffee Shimmer - £4.99 
7. Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow - Blonde Ambition - £10.00 
8. Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye concealer - Light - £7.99 
9. Mua Eyeshadow Palette - Undressed - £4.00 
10. Revolution Salvation Palette - Run Boy Run - £6.00 


Love & Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment