Friday 19 February 2016

Journal Circles...




Hi Friends,

I'm in a journal circle with colleagues at work and we've all swapped! I told you I'd give you an update once this happened so I wanted to post some photos of it! I've worked on this book now for 2 weeks but I've been so busy at work that finding time to do this has been hard but I really love it. One thing we decided to do was to start one page but not complete it and leave it for the other person, which you can see below as I have a page in progress which the previous artist started. 



This is one of my favourite pages from this journal but I've been asked to develop it further so I'm going to fill in the centre of the feathers with silver leaf. It's hard to use but I think the final effect will be beautiful. 


Love & Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment