Sunday 7 February 2016

If I could only have 1 product from...



Hi Friends,

I was looking at my eyeshadow palettes and thought 'If I could only have ONE thing from the Marc Jacobs make up brand it would be this palette...' and then the blog post idea clicked! So this post is called 'If I could only have one product from...' and the idea is that I list my lots of brands and then pick one product I would have from them! This way, if you go up to a make up counter and have no idea what to buy, this can give you a little bit of inspiration.


SO, If I could have 1 product from

1) Mac it would be...



Their mineralize skin finish natural. I wear it every single day without fail. It's just the right amount of coverage for me, with or without foundation on underneath.

2) Chanel it would be...



Their coco shine lipstick in number 54, Boy. It's a perfect every day colour that has an incredible consistency and I love the smell. It's my favourite Chanel lipstick, although it's pretty sheer, not full on and opaque which is what I love about it.

3) Benefit it would be...



The blush in Rockateur. It's a shimmery rose gold colour which I think would compliment any skin tone. I'm a big fan of all of their blushes and bronzers, but this one is a top favourite.

4) Too Faced it would be...



Their natural eyeshadow palette. It has an amazing range of shimmery and matte colours, all of which are fantastic for every day use.

5) Charlotte Tilbury it would be...



Their filmstar bronze and glow. It's perfect for my colouring and the packaging is to die for!

6) Soap & Glory it would be...



Their Solar Power bronzer. It's light enough to suit my skin, whereas other bronzers have previously been way too dark because my colouring is ridiculously pale.

7) Nars it would be...



The multiple in Luxor. It's in a creamy stick which melts into my skin and gives a nice glow to the cheekbones!

8) Rimmel it would be...



the lipstick in number 107... of course. It's a fantastic red/berry shade. I have to say, I normally stick to high end lipsticks but Revlon and Rimmel seem to be the exception to this rule!

9) Urban Decay it would be...



The Naked palette. I have all four of them and adore them but I think the first one is the most versatile and if I could only have one I think it would need to be this one!

10) Laura Mercier it would be...



The silk creme foundation. I used to be OBSESSED with this but actually haven't used it for a while. It's very full coverage so I'd only need it during bad skin days, but I think it's a staple for my collection because I never know when one of those days could pop up!

11) Revlon it would be...



Their Photoready Skinlights. In the summer I become obsessed with mixing this with my foundation to be used as a primer and to give my skin a better glow.

12) Dior it would be...



Their beautiful lip glow. I've been using this non-stop recently when I haven't been wanting to wear lipstick and it's perfect. It gives such an amazing natural shiny glow.

13) Sleek it would be...


This blush just looks crazy. But it's not in real life. It's called 'Life's a Peach', and it's honestly not this strong when applied to my skin and looks gorgeous on. 


14) Estee Lauder it would be...



The amazing pink blush. It's nice because you can pick how bright you want it to be depending on which part you put the brush on. It's a lovely consistency, I'd really recommend swatching some of their blushes.

15) Tanya Burr Cosmetics it would be...


Her lipgloss in Picnic in the Park. I know this is the old packaging, but this colour is fab. Another one for the summer, it's a fantastic every day pink which is easy to put on every day. It's my favourite form her range! 


16) Bourjois it would be...


Their chocolate bronzer is fantastic. I think most drugstore bronzers are a really bad colouring for me but this one is fantastic and at a great price. 


17) Tarte it would be...



My most hardcore, heavy duty foundation, the amazonian clay foundation. I've had terrible terrible skin in the past and I'm not exaggerating. This stuff has saved me on many occasions, it's fantastic.


I hope you've enjoyed this post - just a silly little idea I thought of. Please post your 'one products' on your own blogs because I'd love to see them!

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment