Wednesday 13 April 2016

Top 5 Essie Polishes for Spring!



Hi Friends,

I've been having a rough time recently and wanted to write some refreshing posts, that would make me feel Spring ready and refreshed. It's been a rough few months and it's SO easy to tell if I'm having a difficult time because it means that my nails are not painted.

I have well over 100 nail polishes (don't hate, I realise it's not natural) and when I'm truly happy my nails are always painted and change colour regularly. SO today I'm going to paint my nails in one of these fantastic Essie colours. Essie polishes are one of my favourite formulations, alongside Chanel and Maybelline. Their colour range is fantastic and today I want to talk about 5 in particular...


From left to right: Splash of Grenadine, Mademoiselle, Cute as a Button, Go Ginza and Mint Candy Apple.

Let's get this clear: I KNOW everyone is obsessed with mint candy apple, but I am part of that tribe! That polish is the bomb.com - The colour is just gorgeous and really fresh and fun. I'm obsessed. This  picture is really true the colours so if you're in the market for a new Essie polish go and try one of them out, you won't be disappointed! 

Love & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment