Recently I've been loving Instagram. As an artist I always find Instagram to be my favourite social media site to post on because, obviously - it's so visual! So I thought I'd give you a quick round up of my recent instagram posts...
1. My dinner - okay. Perhaps a boring post but IT TASTED TOO GOOD.
2. A polaroid - this was taken in Florence with a trip I took with my mother and sister!
3. The duomo - In my opinion, this is the most beautiful building. It doesn't look like much in the photo but in real life the size of it is completely overwhelming and breath-taking.
4. Some lemons... - when we went for dinner one night in Florence there was this amazing lemon tree - the colours just looked beautiful, something you don't get in England.
5. MORE Architecture - bit of building overkill? The detail in the building is incredible. I can't even imagine the amount of work that went into it.
6. My Easter breakfast - Another food post... a slight obsession of mine recently!
7. PLANTS! - this month I went a LITTLE BIT crazy with buying plants... when I say a little bit, I mean I spent FAR too much of my pay check on it.
8. Art Journal - my favourite thing to do in my spare time. Art is what I enjoy most in the world... It's my biggest passion and at this point I had been working all day on my journal.
9-12. Street Art - I went on a fantastic walk for three hours around Shoreditch and found this beautiful pieces of art. It has festered a whole new hobby of mine and I'm really wanting to start experimenting with spray paint - obviously only on canvases, not on a private wall!
I hope you've enjoyed this little round up!
Love & hugs,